Complete Chimerism Detection, Long-term Monitoring, and Quantification in one program!
ChimerMarker® automated chimerism analysis software integrates speed and accuracy with a biologist-friendly interface. The
software can be used to monitor chimerism level in both an allogeneic stem cells transplant (SCT) or a hematopoietic
stem cells transplant (HSCT), bone marrow transplant (BMT,
post bone marrow engraftment), and cord and peripheral blood stem cells transplant (PBSCT) samples.
ChimerMarker software provides:
- Accurate, rapid genotyping and chimerism analysis with documented time savings of up to 85%
- Automatically identifies donor and recipient peaks in post-BMT samples
- Calculates percent chimerism and quality metrics for single donor or double donor cases
- Easily appends for longitudinal monitoring post-BMT
- Multi-lineage capabilities for chimerism analysis of T-cells, B-cells, and other cell type populations