The QuRapID-XF’s novel master-mix and one step closed tube process is completely extraction free even when using crude samples taken directly from the subject.
- Lyophilised and 100% cold chain free master-mix with a 6-month shelf life
- The custom lyophilised master-mix is supplied ready to use in our dedicated reaction vessel, users just need to add the provided buffer and their sample
- Economically and competitively priced assays to cater for all applications including Neglected Tropical Diseases affecting developing countries such as Ebola (EBV), Dengue, Crimean Congo Haemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), Lassa (LV) and key animal diseases like Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD), Peste de petits ruminant (PPRV) and Blue tongue (BTV)
- Pathogen lysis, amplification, labelling and detection of nucleic acid from the target in a one-step closed bio-secure tube reaction without the need for a separate extraction process
- Crude samples taken directly from the subject such as blood, saliva, CSF and serum can be analysed
- Minimises handling of samples reducing risk of user error, contamination and potential exposure